This is a list of articles that I have written on Associated Content in the last week, I hope you will take a look at them and also enjoy them.
I write on a number of topics, usually it depends on what comes into my head on any given day, so it could be a travel story, memoirs from my life, something from the daily news, or even a poem inspired by something.
This is what I have published in the last week, enjoy:
- Mary Goes To The Beach – strange things happen down at the beach, like people taking photographs of statues on the rocks
- Flitter Flutter Losing Focus – as my ADD kicks in yet again my brain begins to wander and I struggle to figure out what to write about – so I write a poem about it
- What Movie Am I III?- a movie quiz with the clues set in rhyming form. Can you unravel the cluse and guess which movies are being described in these clues
- Coverack – Lizard Peninsular – Cornwall- Coverack is a picturesque small town and harbour on the Lizard Peninsular in Southwestern Cornwall in England.
- Stuck In A Loop- the publishing process at Associated Content has been going around in circles and a number of people have been tearing their hair out trying to publish articles. So as usual I end up publishing an articles about it.
- Pope Blames Sins Within Church For Minor Abuse – a commentary on the latest sex scandal that has rocked the Catholic Church and some reasons why members of the priesthood are placed in a position of temptation
- Offbeat News – where truth is often stranger than fiction. This week featuring a marriage saving blanket that is designed to absorb farts
- Coverack – Lizard Peninsular – Cornwall- the second part of this photographic tour of Coverack in Southwestern Cornwall
- What Movie Am I IV? - the next edition of the movie quiz where the clues to the movies are set in rhyme
- My Travel Time Has Arrived At Last – the second part of my life travels which covers a trip to the Greek island of Corfu and various trips to the provinces of Normandy and Brittany in Northern France
- Coast Path – Lamorna Cove To Mousehole I – a photographic tour along the coast path from Lamorna Cove to Mousehole in southwest Cornwall
If you enjoy my writings, poetry and photographs, why not register with Associated Content, and then you can get an email every time I publish something.
Now that I am back writing I already have a number of additional articles published. You can also Click Here to see my latest articles, rather than wait for the next summary posting.