This is a list of articles that I have written on Associated Content in the last week, I hope you will take a look at them and also enjoy them.
I write on a number of topics, usually it depends on what comes into my head on any given day, so it could be a travel story, memoirs from my life, something from the daily news, or even a poem inspired by something.
This is what I have published in the last week, enjoy:
- Fortitude Changes The Rules And Adds To The Payout Options - the new writing site Fortitude has stepped up it’s payment program and has added several more options, which make it easier to earn money from writing articles on there.
- Offbeat News – Weird stories from around the world – the latest edition of this Wednesday magazine.
- Carn Euny Iron Age Village Cornwall – great slide show of this ancient settlement in Cornwall.
- British Supermarket Boss Corners Vuvuzuela Market – how the boss of Sainsbury’s cornered the market for this instrument in South Africa, which has become legendary throughout the 2010 World Cup.
- Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart Married In New Mexico – a report on the wedding of these celebrities.
- Carn Euny Iron Age Village II – more photographs from this ancient settlement.
- Sailor Returns Home To New York After Three Year Voyage – an unusual story of a round the world trip by a lone yachtsman.
- Trengwainton Garden – a National Trust property near Penzance in Cornwall, Trengwainton Garden has a great collection of flowering shrubs, and a walled kitchen garden that was built to the dimensions of Noah’s Ark.
- Trengwainton Garden II – the second part of the slide show from this splendid National Trust property.
- Tips For Increasing Page Views On Your Articles – proven ideas for getting more page views on articles published on Associated Content, which apply to publishing on other sites as well.
If you enjoy my writings, poetry and photographs, why not register with Associated Content, and then you can get an email every time I publish something.
Now that I am back writing I already have a number of additional articles published. You can also Click Here to see my latest articles, rather than wait for the next summary posting.